risograph is a great low cost means of creating colourful unique books, prints, stickers, and more! here is a sampling of my most recent printed materials. i currently print at risoLAB in NYC. you can buy a lot of this stuff on my online store: sensitiveathletes.bigcartel.com.
OUBLIETTE (november 2018)
-an adventure story of an explorer who falls down a trapdoor and discovers an entire underworld of twisted and contorted creatures.
story is entirely visual and changes mediums from watercolour, to pixel art, to plasticine. all look very good printed with risograph.
-CMYK separation printed with teal, bright red, yellow, purple
-includes a VERY COOL fold out map!!!! wow!
THE FASHION OF 109,069 A.D. (august 2017)
- a fictional academic account of the future culture and civilizations of humanity: after the world was struck with a catastrophe that caused a thick poisonous fog to envelope the surface, all humans now livie on unimaginably giant beasts that house cities and cultures on top of them.
- cornflower blue and fluorescent pink on lavendar paper.
LOOK WHAT I DID! (fall 2017)
- four colour cmyk (cornflower blue, fluorescent pink, yellow, violet)
- 76 page spiral bound book collecting a lot of my pencil crayon, and watercolour pieces.
CROHL'S HOUSE ③ (may 2018)
- flo pink, cornflower blue, yellow, and purple cover
- three sections, respectively: teal/bright red, purple/green, teal/flo pink
- 80 pages, three long stories, a bunch of smaller gag comics.
CROHL'S HOUSE ⓶ (april 2017),
- teal, fluorescent pink, bright red cover.
- teal, bright red interior.
- 32 page, two long stories, a few smaller gag comics.
MOHLTING SEASON AT CROHL'S HOUSE (december 2017)
- green, cornflower blue, fluorescent pink cover.
- cornflower blue, fluorescent pink interior.
- 18 page, special edition limited run print for a comic festival in L.A. of a few stories that would later be featured in crohl's house 3.